Clamp-on Ultrasonic Flow Measurements (SC-PI3-CO) english -
Seminar / Kurs
von SIEMENS AG - SITRAIN, SIMATIC, TIA, PCS 7, SINAMICS, SINUMERIK
Training directly from the manufacturer.
Assured quality by certified trainers.
More than 50% practice with max. 2 people on a training device.
- Today, clamp-on ultrasonic flow measurement can be used in many different areas. The advantage is that the measurement is done from outside without having to cut the pipeline or interrupt the flow.
- This training conveys technical knowledge to the participant. Commissioning and troubleshooting of a clamp-on system is done using a practical demo model.
- Ultrasonic clamp-on measurement method
- Instrument science
- Commissioning / Parametrization
- Measurement data analysis
- Exercises on a practical demo model
- Diagnosis / Optimization
- Problem solving / Fault detection
- Operating settings
- Data backup / Documentation
- Support opportunities
- Teaching the basics of function, commissioning, troubleshooting and maintenance of clamp-on flow meters by combining theory and practice.
- After the training you know how to start up a clamp-on measurement.
- Furthermore you will be able to recognize and solve possible faults.
- Service personnel, technicians and engineers responsible for commissioning, servicing and maintenance of clamp-on devices.