- Free E-Learning
- Our trainers are active as consultants
- All statistical applications possible in Excel or Minitab
- Agile Six Sigma, leadership principles, STAR method, HARWARD method, conflict management in transformation projects
Advantages of the classroom course:
- Classroom courses at our locations in Düsseldorf and Neu-Ulm
- Drinks and lunch are included in the price
- Course recordings for follow-up
- Full ASQ certificate ®
Our training courses are based on the recommendations of the American Society for Quality (ASQ) and include the following topics:
- Basics: Philosophy, History, Project Management, Tools, Statistics
- D-M-A-I-C Detailed Tools - Part 1: Project Charter, SIPOC, VOC, Project Management
- D-M-A-I-C Detailed Tools - Part 2: Histogram, Box Plot, Time Services Chart, Control Chart, Pareto Chart, Value Stream Mapping, Ishikawa Diagram, Sigma Level Calculation
- D-M-A-I-C Detailed Tools- Part 3: Brainstorming, FMEA, Data Analysis Solution Piloting, Process Capability of the Solution, Final Project Report
- SSCD: ProcessSIM®: Simulation as a project replacement with a real business case (one-month project is simulated to one-hour real time).
- Six Sigma Management Tools: Change Management, Six Sigma Board, Feedback, Standard Operation Procedures (SOP), Time Management, Coaching
- Statistics: Introduction Basic Concepts, Scale Levels, Probability Calculation, Discrete Distribution, Process Capability, Control Charts and Process Models
- Statistics: One-Way Analysis of Variance, Survey Planning, Correlation Analysis
- Introduction Statistical Tools Minitab / Excel: Graphical Data Analysis
- Statistical Tests I: Basics, Parameter Testing, Fit Tests, Normally-Distributed Characteristics
- Statistical Tests II: Procedures for non-normally-distributed characteristic values
- Statistical Tests III: Procedures for attribute characteristics
- Regression: Regression Analysis, Correlation Analysis, Analysis of Variance
- Tolerance Design, Determination of Confidence Interval
- Design of Experiments (DoE): Description of the concept, Catapult Test
- Measuring-System Analysis
- Hypothesis Testing + Final Exam
Our Combo course allows you to complete Green Belt and Black Belt certification in one training unit.
The Black Belt is a full-time Six Sigma improvement expert. He is responsible for project management tasks and has in-depth knowledge in the application of the various Six Sigma methods. As a Black Belt you are responsible for the successful implementation of Six Sigma improvement projects. When it comes to targeted implementation, Black Belts are experts in the use of both the Six Sigma concept and complex statistical methods. As project managers, Black Belts are responsible for coaching Green Belts and have a broad spectrum of experience in project management.
Six Sigma training is suitable for companies and employees with leadership responsibilities in all industries.
Six Sigma helps you achieve significant value in a short period of time. All Six Sigma projects are carried out exclusively with the goals of achieving a demonstrable increase in added value or a demonstrable reduction of costs.