CEMAT MinAS Basic Training (ST-CEMATE) english -
Seminar / Kurs
von SIEMENS AG - SITRAIN, SIMATIC, TIA, PCS 7, SINAMICS, SINUMERIK
Training directly from the manufacturer.
Assured quality by certified trainers.
More than 50% practice with max. 2 people on a training device.
- Function Overview CEMAT
- Module Structure, Control Philosophy, Diagnostic functions, Control Modes
- Library Minerals_Cemat
- Open loop control and closed loop control functions in CEMAT,
- Connecting the CEMAT Blocks in CFC,
- Generation of Process Pictures using CEMAT Symbols and Faceplates
- Configuration settings for CEMAT
- CEMAT is a process control system based on SIMATIC PCS7, which is used in Cement and Mining plants. The CEMAT blocks and faceplates have been developed according to the requirements of the Cement and Mining industry and they are used in cement and mining plants all over the world.
- The participants of this course get familiar with the most important control and supervision functions of CEMAT.
- A function overview explainsthe operation and diagnostic functions. Based on application examples we teach the functions of the CEMAT Objects and the most important block interfaces.
- With practical exercises the participant learns the engineering rules for the connection of CEMAT blocks and for the parameterisation of the HMI interface. It will also be explained how to create a PCS7 project for CEMAT.
- Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers
- Service personnel
- Maintenance personnel
Termine und Orte