Basics of Industrial Security in the factory automation (ST-SECFA1) english -
Seminar / Kurs
von SIEMENS AG - SITRAIN, SIMATIC, TIA, PCS 7, SINAMICS, SINUMERIK
Training directly from the manufacturer.
Assured quality by certified trainers.
More than 50% practice with max. 2 people on a training device.
- What are the differences between office and industrial security?
- What is industrial security required for (threats, incidents)?
- What is covered by the security concept defense in depth?
- An introduction to user management with the TIA Portal
- Controller security system integrity for SIMATIC controllers
- An introduction to authentication and encryption mechanisms
- Secure communication mechanisms of the SIMATIC CPU S7-1500
- HMI security HMIs and sm@rt Server protection mechanisms, user concept for HMI Runtime
- PC security different measures for hardening as well as user and patch management of PC systems, detection of malware
- Network security Hardening of network components
- The cell protection concept and the realization of remote maintenance access
- Mechanisms for access protection to networks
- Plant security physical and organizational security measures and continuous processes
- In the course, participants will obtain knowledge on which countermeasures can be applied for the different areas of the concept.
- Project leaders, project members
- Configuration engineers, programmers
- Commissioning engineers
- Information security officers