Basic Course SIMATIC TIA Portal -
Seminar / Kurs
von Grollmus GmbH SIMATIC Schulungen
Basic operations, TIA Portal, troubleshooting, PROFINET IO, operator panel
· system overview of SIMATIC S7-1500/1200 and TIA Portal
· components of the TIA Portal
· components of the automation system
· configuration of devices and networks
· program structure and organization blocks
· editing program blocks
· TIA Portal basic operations
· data blocks and data types (variables)
· parameterization of PROFINET IO
· commissioning and troubleshooting
· HMI system for operating and monitoring
· document and save programs
In the Basic Course SIMATIC TIA Portal we give you an elementary knowledge of the structure of automation systems S7-1500/1200, their configuration and parameterization. You learn the handling of the TIA Portal software and the basics of programming and troubleshooting.
The theoretical knowledge will be deepened by practical exercises on a plant model. This allows you to put your theoretical knowledge into practice immediately.
After the training, you will be able to create basic S7 TIA programs and change them. You can also diagnose simple errors and fix them by the efficient use of the TIA Portal functions.
This is the first of three courses which qualifies you as an "Automation Engineer Service TIA Portal due to ZVEI Regulations".
TIA Portal, WinCC, S7-1500, ET 200, HMI-Panel, plant model
Employees from all departments are welcome, who want to learn how to make proficient usage of SIMATIC S7-1500/1200.
Termine und Orte