Automotive SPICE - English -
Seminar / Kurs
von Vector Consulting Services GmbH
This training introduces to the globally used ISO 15504 standard and its adaptation for the automobile industry (Automotive SPICE). With our broad experiences with ISO 15504 and Automotive SPICE we will offer a practice-oriented presentation of the model suitable to your concrete needs. The training provides an understanding of Automotive SPICE with lectures, practical exercises and sufficient time for questions and sharing best practices. In contrast to many theoretical seminars, you will get immediately useful practical guidance. Additional bonus: The widely-used assessment tool COMPASS will be introduced. You will get your own demo version with full functionality for entries from your own organization.
- Introduction to the ISO 15504 process model
- Structure and usage of ISO 15504 and Automotive SPICE
- Contents of the engineering, management and support processes and their mutual relations
- Process assessments in the automotive industry
- Concepts of process improvement and change management
- Practical experiences from Vector change projects
This training targets professionals and executives in engineering and IT, process managers, project managers, system and software engineers, consultants, and quality managers from companies of all industries and sizes.
Termine und Orte