- Introduction and concepts
- History of Corporate Governance
- What is Corporate Governance?
- The role of the Internal Auditor in the Corporate Governance process
- Sources that can be used by the Internal Auditor as a benchmark for an audit program
- Corporate Governance in the Audit Universe
- Identification of Corporate Governance issues
- Setting up the Audit Program
- The Audit Assignment
- Audit steps
Participants will learn how to analyze the evolution of Corporate Governance from an Internal Auditors point of view, define Corporate Governance and the various actors involved, including Internal Audit, set up a framework for auditing Governance issues, look at group-level issues and the relationship between subsidiaries and a parent company and address recommendations to top management to add value to the organization.
The seminar is designed for audit directors, managers, supervisors and anyone responsible for auditing governance. (Advanced Level)