Agile Requirements Engineering - English, IREB RE@Agile -
Seminar / Kurs
von Vector Consulting Services GmbH
The training RE@Agile extends our standard training by the application of requirements analysis and management to agile projects. The course is thus the ideal addition to the IREB Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering Foundation Level for those who want systematic requirements engineering and traceability in agile product development. The training is dedicated to developers and management and covers agile methods and case studies.
- Requirements Engineering and Agile Methods (Objective, Overview and Methodology, Terms, Industrial Benchmarks)
- Elicit, document, analyze, verify, negotiate and manage requirements in agile projects
- Planning with the backlog as an essential management concept
- Requirements artefacts and documentation of requirements to balance between governance and agility
- Traps when applying requirements engineering in agile projects
- Requirements engineering as part of the continuous development process
- Role of the requirements engineer in the agile environment and communication in agile teams
- Concrete implementation and best practices (Vector experiences and guidance for improving your own requirements engineering, tool support)
- Practical questions of the participants
This training targets professionals and executives in engineering and IT, requirements engineers, product managers, marketing and sales personnel, program managers, project managers, buyers, system and software engineers, analysts, consultants, quality managers from companies of all industries and sizes.
Termine und Orte