The basic principles of agile methods will be explained. The method will be exercised based on the practical examples of the participants and a review will be conducted at the end. Alternatives, optimization possibilities and transfer into praxis will be worked on.
- A short history of Scrum
- Advantages and disadvantages of Scrum compared to traditional project management
- Scrum overview
- Scrum team: Product Owner, Scrum Master and Development Team
- The role of the project leader
- Product Backlog
- Writing good Customer Stories
- Prioritization of Product Backlog Items
- The Sprint
- Sprint Planning Meeting 1 and 2
- Estimation tools: Planning Poker, Team Estimation Game, Magic Estimation
- The Daily Scrum
- Burndown-Charts and their application
- Product Backlog Grooming
- Conducting Sprint Reviews effectively
- Communication with customers and other stakeholders
- Using the Pentagon method in the Sprint Retrospective
In this practical training you learn the principles, criteria for success, the advantages as well as disadvantages of various approaches. You will be introduced to a different form of handling your projects and know how to use them in a targeted way. Furthermore, you will discuss combination possibilities and explore the right approach for your work reality in order to know the conditions you need to apply agile methods and what are the criteria for success.
You are a project manager, (sub-) project leader or member of a project team and you have basic knowledge and experience in general project management. Now, you would like to broaden your skills, in order to effectively realize your projects despite changing targets. Rather often, in the course of a project you might face the challenge of unforeseeable changes in market or customer demands. These changes than leads to a project realization that fits to the plan, yet does not longer serve the client nor is it required. Conventional project management approaches consider changes as a disturbance - agile methods are more open toward change and enable projects to begin even with uncertainty. Agile methods cannot only be used in IT-projects!
|Frankfurt am Main, DE|
|16.09.2020 - 17.09.2020||16 h||Jetzt buchen ›|
© Copyright 2008-2020 Semigator GmbH | Für die Richtigkeit der Angaben übernehmen wir keine Gewähr.