Your leadership road map
- Leadership as a profession – impulses for your professionalism.
- Integrating fundamental leadership models into practice.
- Success factor leadership personality.
- Efficient through suitable leadership structures.
- The balance between leadership and specialist tasks.
- Dealing with changes successfully.
Your role as a manager
- Your leadership style – impact on motivation and performance.
- Combining staff expectations and company interests.
- Professional self-management – be a role model.
- Reducing negative stress – increasing awareness.
Communication and conversational techniques
- Communicating effectively: Training essential communication practice.
- 8 steps in a challenging staff appraisal.
- Feedback culture to improve performance.
Tools and techniques for successful leadership
- Employee delegation and involvement.
- The manager as a staff coach – improve performance in a targeted manner.
- Creating a motivating work atmosphere.
- Strength-based and solution-oriented leadership.
- Using emotional competence in daily leadership activities.
- Leading successfully with goals.
- Making decisions confidently.
- Efficient networking in teams.
Your daily management activities in practice – developing solutions
- Current challenges in your leadership situation.
- Finding solutions with the help of collegial advice.
- Arranging implementation steps for practical application.
- Dealing with difficult situations and conflicts.
- Best practice.
- Strategies for challenging leadership situations and practical casework.
Lerndauer: 2 days
Diese Veranstaltung findet vor Ort statt (aktuelle Hygienekonzepte)!
Practising managers without previous management training, management trainees with experience, experienced managers wanting to refresh their skills.