Active time management and self-management with Microsoft Outlook -
Seminar / Kurs
von GFU Cyrus AG
- Before starting the course, please fill out a password-protected expectations questionnaire. The specific seminar content and structure will be compiled based on the results of the questionnaire.
- Core strategies of time management: Levels of change, block planning, performance curve, ABC analysis, Pareto principle, “focus time”
- Working effectively and efficiently - creating concentration: handling distractions and disruptions, avoiding organisational errors and saw blade effect
- Personal mindsets and how they affect your own prioritisation: How to ensure long lasting effects, strategies for saying “No”
- Personal status quo analysis: What can you improve individually? What is currently stopping you doing so?
- Prioritisation: Using individual prioritisation aids, creating a value-based task list
- Efficient task organization (“hold files”) using Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft OneNote
- Optimum combination of traditional media and electronic organizational aids
- Developing concrete structures and solutions for your working environment, individual implementation plan
After analyzing your work situation and the processes involved, you will develop solutions and techniques for efficient time management. You know what to do when things get stressful. You will be able to make optimal use of the Microsoft Outlook time planning tool.
This seminar is suitable for anyone who wants to optimize their time management using the time planning tool in Microsoft Outlook and wants to know how to better handle stressful situations.
Termine und Orte