AZ-300 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies -
Seminar / Kurs
von PROKODA GmbH
- T01 - Deploying and Configuring Infrastructure
- Managing Azure Subscriptions and Resources
- Implementing and Managing Storage
- Deploying and Managing Virtual Machines (VMs)
- Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks
- Managing Identities
- T02 - Implementing Workloads and Security
- Evaluating and Performing Server Migration to Azure
- Implementing and Managing Application Services
- Implementing Advanced Virtual Networking
- Securing Identities
- T03 - Understanding Cloud Architect Technology Solutions
- Selecting Compute and Storage Solutions
- Hybrid Networking
- Measuring Throughput and Structure of Data Access
- T04 - Creating and Deploying Apps
- Creating Web Applications using PaaS
- Creating Apps and Services Running on Service Fabric
- Using Azure Kubernetes Service
- T05 - Implementing Authentication and Secure Data
- Implementing Authentication
- Implementing Secure Data
- T06 - Developing for the Cloud
- Developing Long-Running Tasks and Distributed Transactions
- Configuring a Message-Based Integration Architecture
- Developing for Asynchronous Processing
- Developing for Autoscaling
- Developing Azure Cognitive Services Solutions
Managing Azure Subscriptions and Resources
Implementing and Managing Storage
Deploying and Managing VMs
Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks
Managing Identities using Azure Active Directory
Evaluating and Performing Server Migration to Azure
Implementing and Managing Application Services
Implementing Advanced Virtual Networking.
Securing Identities using Azure AD.
Design and Connectivity Patterns
Address Durability of Data and Caching
Measure Throughputand Structure of Data Access
Use shell commands to create an App Service Web App
Create Background Tasks
Use Swagger to document an API
Create a reliable service
Create a Reliable Actors app
Hands-on with Reliable collections
Understand the Azure Container Registry
Use Azure Container instances
Understand how to Implement authentication using certificates, Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, and tokens.
Implement Role-aBsed Access Control (RBAC) authorization.
Implement secure data for end-to-end encryption.
Implement secure data for implementing SSL and TLS communications.
Use Azure Key Vault to manage cryptographic keys.
How to configure a message-based integration architecture
Understand how to Develop for Asynchronous Processing
Begin creating apps for Autoscaling
Understand Azure Cognitive Services Solutions
Successful Azure Solutions Architects start this role with experience on operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, billing, and networking.
Termine und Orte