The conference Automotive Networks provides specialized knowledge and offers an overview of the latest discussion on in-vehicle networking including Ethernet, CAN-FD and future E/E architectures with application-based and solution-oriented presentations.
What you can expect:
- user-based talks on current challenges and innovations in the fields of Automotive ETHERNET, CAN FD, use of system buses, gateways, IVN technologies, Security and aspects of future E/E architectures for autonomous driving
- future-oriented discussions with top experts from leading OEMs, electronics and software companies to requirements and strategies for Automotive Networks
- Trend-setting panel discussion: Interdependency between new E/E architecture approaches and the in-vehicle networkModeration: Dr. Kirsten Matheus, BMW Group
- Future E/E Architecture between evolution and revolution
- OEM views on challenges and solutions for future automotive networks
- E/E architecturing process
- Security in future automotive networks
- Interdependency between new E/E architecture approaches and the in-vehicle network
For more information visit automotive-networks.com.