- Product and process oriented approach of PRINCE2®
- Interaction of PRINCE2® principles, processes and themes
- Continuous business justification
- Learn from experience
- Defined roles and responsibilities
- Manage by stages
- Manage by exception
- Focus on products
- Tailor to suit the project environment
Tailoring and adopting PRINCE2®
- Business case
- Starting up a project
- Directing a project
- Initiating a project
- Controlling a stage
- Managing product delivery
- Managing a stage boundary
- Closing a project
Exam preparation and exam for PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation Level
PRINCE2® 6th Edition Practitioner (former product name: PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner)
- The PRINCE2® Practitioner training as well as the exam is based on a comprehensive project scenario. The participants act within the role of the project manager.
- Participants use PRINCE2® Themes and Processes to perform activities like defining or reviewing main management products, e.g. the business case or analysing decisions for the assignment of suitable candidates for the composition of the project management team.
- Exam guidance, recommendations for a structured approach towards the exam
- Introduction of specific question types and key words
- Final mock up-exam
- Review and group discussion of mock-up results and lessons learned
Exam PRINCE2® 6th Edition Practitioner
Interactive, presentations, group exercises, discussions, mock-up exams.Hinweis
Please note: in the afternoon of the third training day the PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation examination (former product name: 2017) will take place. The examination fee of currently EUR 215 is not included in the training price and will be invoiced separately. In the afternoon of the last training day the PRINCE2® 6th Edition Practitioner examination (former product name: 2017) will take place. The candidate examination fee of currently EUR 305 is not included in the training price and will be invoiced separately.
Examination fees are subject to changes by the examination institute.
In case of an online training you will receive further information on how to register and arrange individual online examination dates a few days before the training starts from the responsible examination organisation.
With this training participants can collect PDUs for maintaining their PMI® certification (for details see ) and credits for some of the AXELOS accreditations.
PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a proven project management methodology which provides an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects. PRINCE2® is practised worldwide and as best practice framework it offers precise recommendations with common processes, management products, roles, and language for use throughout an organisations projects. Participants in this training will gain fundamental knowledge of the methodology and terminology of PRINCE2® and will deepen their knowledge of the methodology by applying the Themes and Processes of PRINCE2® within a comprehensive scenario, similar to the real PRINCE2® Practitioner exam. Participants can work through additional mock-up exams as an ideal final step before taking the exams.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Corporate management functions involved in projects, project board members, project managers, project team mem-bers and their superiors. Participants who want to accelerate learning and applying PRINCE2® 6th Edition (former product Name: PRINCE2® 2017) by combining Foundation and Practitioner.