- PRINCE2® Principles
- Tailoring and adopting PRINCE2®
- PRINCE2® Themes
- PRINCE2® Processes
Practitioner Training and Examination scenario:
- The PRINCE2® Practitioner training as well as the exam is based on a comprehensive project scenario. The participants act within the role of the project manager.
- Participants use PRINCE2® Themes and Processes to perform activities like defining or reviewing main management products, e.g. the business case or analysing decisions for the assignment of suitable candidates for the composition of the project management team
Exam preparation and exam
- Exam guidance, recommendations for a structured approach towards the exam
- Introduction of specific question types and key words
- Final mock up-exam
- Review and group discussion of mock-up results and lessons learned
Interactive, presentations, group exercises, discussions, mock-up exams.Hinweis
- Classroom Training:In the afternoon of the last training day the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination will take place (online exam).
- Online Training: You'll get additional information for online registration and how to book an individual exam session (proctored exam) a few days before the training starts from Peoplecert. Please find further Information concerning the exam process here: .
The examination fee of currently EUR 305 is not included in the training price and will be invoiced separately. The examination fee is subject to changes by the examination institute Peoplecert.
With this training participants can collect PDUs for maintaining their PMI® certification (for details see ) and credits for some of the AXELOS accreditations.
PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a proven project management methodology which provides an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects. PRINCE2® is practised worldwide and as best practice framework it offers precise recommendations with common processes, management products, roles, and language for use throughout an organisations projects. Participants in this training will deepen their knowledge of the methodology by applying the Themes and Processes of PRINCE2® within a comprehensive sce-nario, similar to the real exam. Participants can work through an additional mock-up exam as an ideal final step before taking the exam.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Corporate management functions involved in projects, project board members, project managers, project team members and their superiors.